Monday, November 19, 2007

Nothing going on.


I haven't posted anything for a while. There just is not much going on. I need to get my camera out and take more pictures. I finally got everything in the basement finished. Everything is cleaned out and put away. All of the rooms are finished and it is like we have twice the house now. It is fun. We have really enjoyed having the family room and play room back. The boys love their new room!! I love the food storage and regular storage rooms. Everything has a place and I feel like I have perged all of the things we did not need. If feels so good to have everything cleaned up. So now I am turning to the holiday's and holiday crafts! So exciting. I have a few pics of the basement. I will put them on.




3 comments:

AMP said...

This one doesn't look like a picture of the basement but it is still cute. I remember when Davis did this, that was when he finally decided he would like me. He kind of had to if he wanted me to carry him anywhere. I forgot how much Brooklyn looks like him but you can really see it in the picture.

The Meurers said...

Hey if you need something to do ... come on down! :)

P.S. We also love the polka dot blankie! It's pretty much exactly what I would have picked out myself. Thanks so much!

Lori said...

Love the Bronco color's in the bedroom. Who's room is this?
Lori