Every year our ward puts on a Christmas Dinner and Dance. We go and have a nice dinner and then they have a band play so you can dance. Old Fashioned, but a great idea. So we went and had a great dinner, the gym was decorated wonderful. I then spent the rest of the night in the kitchen doing dishes. But Willy was smart enough to get some great shots of the kids. Davis is dancing with Hannah, he looks so debonair. The other night the Garner's (Hannah's family) were over at some friends house. The Mom was explaining that she had a different name when she was younger (her maiden name) and she was explaining to Hannah that now her name is Hanna Garner, but later it will be Hannah Garner..... Then Hannah's older brother Cameron pipes up and says "Berry" Hannah Garner Berry. I thought it was pretty funny.
Anyway, I think Devan looks like he has been caught in the act! And Brooklyn is dancing with her favorite babysitter, Lydia.

1 comment:
Too funny!
Post a Comment