Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last Day of School

Today is the last day of school. I really can't believe how fast another year has gone by. I now have a wonderful, warm (?) summer to look forward to. I will then have a second grader and a fourth grader in the fall! I can't believe that. I am wishing myself the best with not going crazy having my kids home all day. Don't get me wrong, I love to have my kids home, but a whole summer of non-stop kids and an extremely large and cranky pregnant woman are not a good combination. So here is to all of us, with the hope that we survive the summer!

1 comment:

Kjerstin said...

You are NOT old enough to have a fourth grader. I'm sorry, it's just not possible. Because, that would mean I'm old enough to have a third grader. . .oh yeah, I will. Crap. :)