
Here is a nice view from the top of the hike! I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

I am allowing this horrible picture because I want to remember what I looked like when I was crazy enough to go camping and hiking. I also want my children to remember I was there.

Willy did the whole hike with Brooklyn on his shoulders and a heavy pack with all of our gear and food on his back. This was how I was able to keep up with him. My boys were way ahead of us and so I could not get them in the shot.

Packsaddle lake. One of our favorite spots and the reason for our crazy hike. The boys caught 8 fish and we had a great time splashing around in the cold water. Isn't it pretty?!

2 comments:
I am so glad you posted a picture of you! You look great. I wish my legs were ever that cute. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Wish we were there.
I love the prego picture. It is great, and it is so fun to look back on later. Looks like you are having a great summer!
Post a Comment