Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Davis' Baptism

Our little Davis was Baptised a couple of weekends ago. It was a great and busy day. We were up early to get there on time. We had a great baptism and then had all of the family and friends over for Davis' favorite food - Subway sandwiches. Then we headed to Idaho Falls for his basketball games. We are very proud of Davis and the great kid he is. Davis and Dad before.
My three handsome boys




I just think he is so cute (of course, I'm his mom) especially in this cute outfit.









4 comments:

The Schwab Family! said...

Everyone looks so cute, I love all their little outfits! I'm going to miss not seeing you every week now that basketball is over!

Jenni and Chad Stewart said...

It's not just you. He's totally cute!

The Schwab Family! said...

You've been tagged, check out my blog for the rules!

AMP said...

Wish we could have been there!