Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random pics.

Just a few random pictures from the past few weeks. It has been so long since I have blogged. This one of Sam is one of my favs. I took this at one of Davis' last basketball games when my dad came to town with us. He is so cute.
My Dad came to visit Davis for his birthday. He brought all of the kids gifts. It was like Christmas. Lots of fun. He brought Brooklyn this darling outfit that she loves and wants to wear every day. He has good taste.

He brought Davis a Pixo machine. This is he and the kids making pixos, while I left Dad and Willy in charge and went to get my hair cut. Thanks for babysitting Dad. hee hee.


Another picture of my favorite baby boy in the whole wide world.



my favorite shot of Davis sledding. He had all of his friends over for a sledding party. They took turns going off jumps. This was a fun shot.










1 comment:

The Jensen's said...

Oh my gosh, your family is adorable. I can't not believe how big your baby is getting! I love that your cute dad is playing with the kids. That is how my dad is too. Keep blogging those cute pics. I love reading all about them.
Love, Jody