I took these pictures Sunday morning before church. I have been meaning to get a good picture of the two of them since they had their birthdays. (I am a couple months slow)
So, so cute!! You take great pictures....and you probably have a really great camera that I'd love as well. I'm starting to look for my Christmas present, but I need to get some good recommendations to give to the big guy. Any advice?
3 comments:
Those pictures are amazing! Thanks for coming Saturday, I'm glad my dad had someone to entertain him. :) I'm so glad you're my friend!
So, so cute!! You take great pictures....and you probably have a really great camera that I'd love as well. I'm starting to look for my Christmas present, but I need to get some good recommendations to give to the big guy. Any advice?
I love all of these pictures. I can't wait for you to take the Chirstmas ones of all the kids. Your kids are all so photogenic. Miss you guys
Amber
Post a Comment