I have a ton of fun pictures that I wanted to post. Just pictures from our everyday lives.
This one is of Davis and two of his buddies. They decided to watch Devan's football game from high above in the watch tower. I believe this tower is used for filming football games but they had fun climbing it and hanging out up high.
My little Sammy with his "growl"

Happy as a clam running around free!
This is just some fun I had with photo shop
Somehow???... my kids love to have whatever drink I have. On this day I sat on the porch enjoying a diet Pepsi when Sam came along and stole it from me.
He really liked it.
Brooklyn has started preschool again. She likes it (notice I did not say loves it) She loves riding her bike and watching movies much much more.
My little Sammy with his "growl"
Happy as a clam running around free!
This is just some fun I had with photo shop
Somehow???... my kids love to have whatever drink I have. On this day I sat on the porch enjoying a diet Pepsi when Sam came along and stole it from me.

3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I can not believe how big Sammy is getting!!!! It seems like just yesterday you were posting new baby pictures. It's a bit sad to see him grow up so fast.
Nice choice in background too! I tried to make my own but when that failed I picked one I thought was adorable. Then I saw your blog has the same background!
The kids are so grown up. Thanks for sharing, I love seeing how they are all doing. Sammy is so cute, love the Diet Pepsi smile. Keep those cute pictures coming.
I can not believe how old Sammy looks. It seems like just yesterday he was a baby at Amber's shower. Your pictures of everyday life are so much fun.I love keeping up with your cute fam through the blogs. BTW the earrings are so cute. I am still trying to decided if and when to get Raylee's done.
Post a Comment