Saturday, September 26, 2009

Devan's Football Season

Football season is in full swing. It has been really busy and really fun. Devan's team has been doing great! So far they are undefeated at 4-0. We have a tough game this morning so we will see what happens.
This one is Devan #7 getting ready to throw a pass to one of his receivers!
Calling out the play
Throwing the ball to his bud, Ryan

Devan is lucky enough to have some of the best kids in the community as his friends and classmates. Truly these kids are so awesome and I love them. As many of you know we have a dear little friend that was just diagnosed with Leukemia. He has been dubbed, Iron Man Jace. So these boys wrote: Iron Man Jace #33 on there arms before the game and played for their little hero Jace. I am so blessed that my kids have such a great group of kids to hang out with!


Jackson, Mason, Riley, Devan, Ryan, Kyler, Cyson, McCall




1 comment:

AMP said...

What sweet kids. Devan is an awesome player. I love you guys.