This weekend we went jet skiing with the Tyler's. We had so much fun! My kids loved it and wanted to know when we could go again. Now they want me to buy a jet ski. Sam hated wearing a life jacket but loved sitting on the jet ski at the beach.
He played for hours in the water and sand
This big jet ski pulled a three man tube. Trent and I took turns taking the kids on tube rides. Trent and I even took a ride, neither one of us has ridden a tube like that for years. I screamed my head off and laughed so hard. It was a blast!

Davis loved riding too. I let him drive a little. Then he sat with Sam on the beach and let Sam drive.
This big jet ski pulled a three man tube. Trent and I took turns taking the kids on tube rides. Trent and I even took a ride, neither one of us has ridden a tube like that for years. I screamed my head off and laughed so hard. It was a blast!Davis loved riding too. I let him drive a little. Then he sat with Sam on the beach and let Sam drive.



1 comment:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I am jealous. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment