I am always blogging in reverse. Someday I will figure this out. This is a picture of Devan and his giant friend Max on the first day of school, waiting for the bus. I must say I was very happy to see this day come and still am. Even though we have to get up early every day, I enjoy a quieter house with only the littles around and no extra kids.
Davis and his buds waiting for the bus.
Devan on the first day of school.
The boys
Candy Corn Caramel Apples
5 weeks ago

1 comment:
You will have to send me a copy of the picture at the bus stop. I am glad other moms were on top of things and were there to take pictures of my kids with their kids! I told the boys I was only taking pictures at home. Oh well.
Post a Comment