My cute little baby boy turned one! I have been sad to see him grow so fast and now my baby is one. We had a great day on his birthday and spent the whole day playing. He loved his cupcakes as you can see.


He got this little bike for his birthday and loves to ride it and push the buttons on it to make noise.

This is Brooklyn the morning she woke up on her Birthday. She was excited.

Aunt Amber gave her a bike helmet. She loved it and was excited to wear it! It was too small so we went to
Walmart and picked out a bigger one. Thank you Amber!
1 comment:
I can't believe Sam turned a year old! Where did this year go?! He's such a handsome boy - all your children are darling, and I think the pictures of Brooklyn on her birthday are precious....it's part of her personality, and she is so pretty that she can't take a bad picture!
Post a Comment