Thursday, August 27, 2009

Birthday's and More!!

Today was Brooklyn's fourth Birthday! I have a lot more to post but wanted to show my Mom and Sister a few of today's pictures. I tried to get her hair all done and get one cute birthday picture but she was too grouchy and would not let me. This is the best one I got. We had a little Princess Party. I made all of the girls princess skirts to wear at the party. This is Brooklyn in hers.
I wanted to get one picture of her with her Barbie Cake but of course she would not allow it. So here she is sitting behind her cake.


Here are her little girley friends all dressed up in Princess gear. We decorated Princess crowns and made magic wands. We had necklaces and rings and decorated cupcakes.



This is before the party right after she woke up. I am telling you the little stink would not look at me even one time so that I could take a decent picture. She asked for a Barbie bike and wanted to ride it right away.

She loved her gymnastics leotard.


She was really excited about her Barbie Bike.

This is a picture of the Barbie Cake we made.



3 comments:

Kaylyn and Rob said...

How adorable!! Amy had a ton of fun. Thanks. The pictures are really cute. Also, Brooklyn is not the only one who will not look at the camera. I very, very rarely get a picture with my girls looking at the camera.

AMP said...

You did an amazing job with the cake! The party looked adorable. I love all the tutus. You are so creative.

Kjerstin said...

You are such a good mom!! Is it fun to finally do girl b-day cakes? :)