Although, this Christmas season has been really busy, full of tons of basketball, we did find time to go to the mall and see Santa! I took the kids out of school for the afternoon and we drove to IF to see the big guy. Brooklyn and Chloe had drawn him a picture and were anxious to see him. Once we got there it was a different story. Chloe (Brooklyn friend) was fine. She climbed up beside him and shyly talked to him. Brooklyn on the other hand, saw one glimpse of Santa town and ran in the opposite direction to hide. I was really surprised at how nervous she was. She would not come near him for anything. So I took Chloe and Sam to sit on his lap. Sam was not real sure of him either but at least he let me take a picture.
This is the kids behind Santa's village. It took a lot to get Brooklyn this close. Afterward, we went to lunch and I had the kids pick out an ornament at the Hallmark store. We had a really nice day.

This is the kids behind Santa's village. It took a lot to get Brooklyn this close. Afterward, we went to lunch and I had the kids pick out an ornament at the Hallmark store. We had a really nice day.

1 comment:
The kids are growing up so fast. I love all the pictures. I loved the twisted Christmas cards, I laughed so hard. Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Post a Comment