Monday, December 21, 2009

Brooklyn's performance

A couple of weeks ago Brooklyn got to go to Mini Dance Camp. My sister-in-law is the drill team coach and they put on a three day camp for little girls. I was very pleasantly surprised that Brooklyn loved it!! She had so much fun and looked forward to it everyday. Then on the fourth day they got to perform at the half time of the boys basketball game. This is Brooklyn getting ready for the performance. She had just woke up from a nap and was not happy that she had to wear a t-shirt (the dance camp shirt they gave all of the girls to wear). She was set on wearing a leotard.
She got over it and then was very excited to go to the game. This is her striking her rockin robbin pose. She was really funny. The performance was awesome and I loved watching her. She did not even do half of the dance, but it was so fun to watch anyway!





1 comment:

The Jensen's said...

I can't wait for Raylee to start dancing. I bet it was so much fun to watch her...even if she just stood there. The joys of being a mom are the best.