Super Bowl Sunday a good friend of ours invited us to watch the game at the movie theater he manages. We got to watch the game on the big screen which was cool, but us girls got to go and watch The Tooth Fairy movie. This movie was really cute and way better than the football game. We had tons and tons of yummy food and the kids got to play on the inflatable toys the theater has. We had the whole place to ourselves because the theater is closed on Sunday. We had a great time.
I know he looks scared but Sam loved the slide and went down it as many times as someone was willing to carry him up the stairs.




Ever since Brooklyn got to go to the local drill team "mini" dance camp she has loved to perform. Here she is cheesing it up and ready to "Dance to the Music"!





Brooklyn has gotten to perform with her dance team twice. The first time they went to a local nursing home and danced. This was fun and the little girls got a taste of performing in front of a very small audience. Sam had to sit with the girls, he is after all part of everything Brooklyn does.
Yesterday they got to perform at the school Willy works at. They had a lot of fun and of course the crowd went wild with cheers. They were cute and did a great job.
Yesterday they got to perform at the school Willy works at. They had a lot of fun and of course the crowd went wild with cheers. They were cute and did a great job.
Ever since Brooklyn got to go to the local drill team "mini" dance camp she has loved to perform. Here she is cheesing it up and ready to "Dance to the Music"!


Brooklyn and Sam (and Devan and Davis) all love Forts as I am sure most kids do. So we go through "fort fazes" when this is all my kids want to do. I have to give up on the clean house and just let them build forts. I built this one for the kids and it was up for about a week. They loved it and spent a lot of time in it.
They especially loved that I put one of our big clunky and very old T.V.'s (I got this TV for Christmas when I was 12) in the fort.

They had a blast watching movies and just hanging out.
They had a blast watching movies and just hanging out.


1 comment:
I am so glad you updated! I can't believe how grown up all the kids look, especially Sammy. With that haircut he looks even more like Davis jr. I loved the pictures of Brooklyn performing too. Brinley looked at the post with me and she liked the pictures too! Love you guys.
Post a Comment