Thursday, February 18, 2010

What was I thinking???

Willy asked me tonight as I was looking at every one's blog... "Are you ever going to update your blog?" I was thinking to myself.... "I don't have anything to update about." So I pulled the card out of my camera and realized just how much there was that I had forgotten about.

I walked into Brooklyn's room one day to find this...... I wanted to hurry and grab him out of the doll house but I had the frame of mind to take a picture so that I could always remember how cute he looked all scrunched up in there. He is always trying to climb the stairs and I guess he finally managed to do it.
Last weekend I asked Willy to cut Sam's hair. The next thing I know Willy brings Sam out to the kitchen and puts him up on the counter. Willy says, "I know! I know! I did not do this on purpose. I thought I had the right attachment but I didn't and by the time I figured it out it was too late."
Sam looked like this.....
I of course yelled and screamed and went on and on about how could you do that to my baby and blah blah blah. Willy was mad that I thought he could do it on purpose. It was funny and now we are over it. I will however be growing his hair out.
We have been to A LOT of basket ball games this winter. Not only to watch Devan and Davis play but also to watch nephews and nieces play. On this night we had a lot of family at one game and the three little girls got to play and have a great time together.

This was Brooklyn and Chloe today???????? Goof Balls!!!!!

No comments: