Monday, March 1, 2010

Hungry?

I'm blogging when I should be getting ready so I will make this fast.... These are the desserts that we made for Davis' basketball birthday party. He invited his whole team to play b-ball and we had pizza and.... hamburgers and french fries. I got this idea from a friend (thanks, Kjerstin). The buns are cupcakes and the patty is a brownie. The fries are made out of sugar cookies and of course ketchup and mustard frosting. A lot of fun to make and pretty yummy!

Here is Davis' team. They had a great season and we are now FINALLY done with Basketball. I say finally because it has been a really long season and now we are on to baseball.







4 comments:

AMP said...

AMAZING! You amaze me all the time. Those are awesome. I love it. Miss you guys!

Jen and Brandon said...

Those cupcakes are the cutes thing EVER. Looks like way too much work, but love the idea!

The Jensen's said...

I LOVE your hamburger and fries idea...so freaking cute!

Mary G said...

Oh my heck could those hamburgers be any more cute? Wow what a great mom you are, my kids are lucky if I even remember their birthday. Crap Logans is on Thursday better get uptown and get some gifts.