That is how I feel. I have been poring hours and hours into these photography projects but I feel like I have not gotten very much work done. I enjoy photography and creating. I have learned a lot about photo shop with these projects and even created some joy in the process, but I have not gotten very much work at home done. I guess I can say that all the housework and laundry have been waiting patiently for me to get to them. These projects are just a lot more fun.
This picture is of Willy's family. With a group this large we have not been able to get a family photo for 10 years. I put this picture together for Willy's Mom for her birthday. The whole family! It turned out pretty good and while I am no professional I was proud of my work. I am glad that it worked out so that we could have a family photo in our home. Willy's Mom loved it, thus the Joy!
This one is of Devan's baseball team! He has a great staff of coaches and some really great team mates. I wanted to put together something for the team. I saw something similar to this at the high school and wanted to do my own version.


5 comments:
Britt...you did a great job on those photos! Seriously, great!
You are so creative. I love it. Everyone looks great. I wish I had your talent and patience. I need you to take some pictures of my Brinley next time you are here. Miss you.
WOW!! Impressive work - I love each of them, and the first would have to be a huge treasure for family reasons - why is it so hard to do family photos with everyone?!
I've been meaning to tell you - we are going to come up to Rexburg for the Int'l Festival end of July/first of August! I'm so excited - I keep telling the kids all about what they will see around the town, with the performance and then we are going to take them into Yellowstone for a day or two. Bryson's going to be working, so it's just me the kiddos - and then we are meeting my siblings at different points in the trip. Which was my other question - I'm trying to figure out places to stay close to Yellowstone for the days we are there, but then also needed to know about places in Rexburg for the 2 nights that we would be there. If you know people who rent out their homes or such - or just any info. that you've heard from others you have been...I'd love to get ideas. I love recommendations from others - it's so hard to make decisions just from the internet!!
Ok So you are hired! I would LOVE to be able to do what you have done with photoshop (my next move is to take a class) When you come up this summer we should get all the kids together with Amber, you and I.
comment reply
Post a Comment