To the greatest Mom I have ever had! We want to wish you a very special, Happy Birthday!
For those of you that don't know, we are very luck to have such a great Nana! She does A LOT for all of us. My Mom has made the 4 hour drive to my house 3 times this month alone. She comes to as many of my boys baseball, basketball, and football games as she can and makes special trips to watch my kids while I go off for a weekend with my hubby or to watch Brooklyn's year end dance recital. She is always helping us out with cute clothes for the kids or a fun dinner out. My kids love it when she comes. She takes the time to take them to the movies or to play a board game, or read a book with them. We love you Nana!!!
This last weekend was Brooklyn's Dance recital and my Mom made sure to take the time to come and watch. I was glad that Brooklyn did such a great job so that my Mom could see how fun it is to watch her dance. Thanks for all you do for us and all of the effort and time you spend on us. Happy, Happy Birthday.
This last weekend was Brooklyn's Dance recital and my Mom made sure to take the time to come and watch. I was glad that Brooklyn did such a great job so that my Mom could see how fun it is to watch her dance. Thanks for all you do for us and all of the effort and time you spend on us. Happy, Happy Birthday.

1 comment:
Britt I love your easter outfits, my kids did the blue and yellow version of yours, but I love the purple. Thank goodness for children's place. You probably were smart and got them on sale though...
How are you?
Post a Comment