She is SO darling and I love the tu-tu look! I wish that Madeleine's hair would curl like that - and I know she does too. I will be doing my hair, and she'll come in and say that she wants her hair curly as well. Well maybe for her it will be like myself...it will become curly during the teenage years! I think the two of you sound like you have a lot of fun together during the day when the boys are all working or at school - isn't it fun to be a girl?!
1 comment:
She is SO darling and I love the tu-tu look! I wish that Madeleine's hair would curl like that - and I know she does too. I will be doing my hair, and she'll come in and say that she wants her hair curly as well. Well maybe for her it will be like myself...it will become curly during the teenage years! I think the two of you sound like you have a lot of fun together during the day when the boys are all working or at school - isn't it fun to be a girl?!
Post a Comment