Boring, Boring, Boring. I am so sick of winter I could scream. We got another 6 inches last night. I am guessing that leaves 3 to 3.5 feet of snow in my front yard. The snow plower of Rexburg, is the worst. He keeps plowing us into our driveway and covering the mailbox with snow. The roads are getting smaller and smaller. There is just nowhere for the snow to go. Brooklyn and I went outside to play today. She wanted to get out her bike and her car. It just would not work in the snow, so i tried to take her for a ride in the sled. She did not like it and decided to walk instead. She kept looking for our next door neighbors, Hannah and Lydia, to play. I kept telling her they were at school just like everyone else. We had fun anyway and it was nice to get outside. Maybe we can go out later when the boys get home. Devan has his first pinewood derby race tomorrow. We almost have his car finished. Davis made one too. I will take photos when they are finished and post. Hope the winter blah's pass soon. I am going to stop praying for moisture and start praying for sun and warmth.
Calm Back-to-School Worries: DIY Worry Monsters
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
I can stand the snow, it's the wind that drives me insane! Just think, all that snow will melt eventually and your lawn will be so hydrated and beatifully green! :)
I'm so glad you posted. We are sick of the winter blah's too. I am always glad to hear news from you guys too.
Love ya,
Amber
Post a Comment