Friday, March 7, 2008

It's a......

BABY!
Since I put on the new baby ticker to count down the days ahead I thought I should make a formal announcement of our new addition. We are expecting our 4th baby August 30, 2008. Thus explaining the lack of posts and the constant feeling sick and tired. We are very very excited. The boys and I would like a girl but Willy would like a boy. We will be very happy with whatever we get. So have fun watching the baby grow!

4 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Hurray!! So, when is the official "20 week" ultrasound? I'm betting on a girl, just because Brooklyn really needs someone to play pink stuff with! :)

AMP said...

I'm glad you posted and I love the baby countdown meter. I miss you guys.

Amber

Phil and Cami said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I'm rooting for a girl...just to even it out. Brooklyn needs a sister.

The Meurers said...

Congrats Britt! Can't wait to hear about all of the milestones.