I know this blog has become lame from the lack of wonderful posts. I am just too tired to get on the computer and post pictures. I wanted to give a small update and post pictures later. This week our kitchen flooded, problem with the ice maker. The whole kitchen is torn apart and we have had seven professional fans blowing 24 hours a day for a week. I can't even hear myself think. So I try to stay out of the kitchen and this keeps me away from the computer. All of us with the exception of Devan have been sick with a nasty head cold and cough, so we have been sleeping and laying around a lot.
I know I have been lame, but I promise to perk up and post something great soon!
Calm Back-to-School Worries: DIY Worry Monsters
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
Yeah! A new post! I'm so sorry about your flood. . .was this your way of getting a new floor? :) I hope you're all feeling better soon. I still have your Christmas present, how lame am I? Sheesh. Some great friend! ;) I'll get it to you, then you can get perking up!
Post a Comment