Friday, April 11, 2008

1/2 way there

I am at the 20 week mark which means I am half way there. I am so glad. I am finally getting excited about having a baby. The kids have started talking to my stomach. They found out that at 20 weeks the baby can hear what goes on outside. They find this very interesting. They say all kinds of weird things to my stomach. Brooklyn thinks that everyone has a baby in there belly. She does not understand that it is just me. She talks to Willy's tummy and Devan's and Davis' she even thinks she has a baby in her own belly.

We are finishing up the kitchen, laundry, and entryway projects this weekend. Then we will get the house put back together and I will finally get some pictures on the blog.

It has been warming up outside and we are loving it. The snow is almost gone and it is warm enough to enjoy being outside in the afternoon.

2 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Half way! Good job! Hopefully you guys had a good, WARM weekend! :)

MSP said...

I want to see your belly! I miss you guys.

Amber