Sorry to keep talking about this, but we are really really excited. It is almost as exciting as giving birth (with out the pain). I just think I bond better with the baby when I know who it is in there kicking me. I am also excited to get the nursery going and to get the clothes ready. We have not really been thinking about anything else. So by tomorrow at this time we should all know boy or girl!
Everyone thinks that it will be the end of the world for us if it is a boy. We will be totally happy with this. I know the Lord is way ahead of me and whatever he thinks we should have is fine with us. Plus, if it is a boy I wont have to paint the nursery. The baby is going in the boys old room and I really like the way it is painted. It is painted in Ralph Lauren Dark Denim about 4 feet up and then there is a red stripe. Then the rest of the way up to the ceiling is white. I will just find a cute denim and red baby quilt set and voila' (?spelling) i am done.
Now if it is a girl, this will be wonderful as well. I have three very large boxes of clothing and a closet full of dresses. I know that I will buy new stuff because it is so fun, but at least I won't have to buy as much stuff. Plus, it would be really fun for Brooklyn to have a sister! Sister's are the best!
I guess we will all have to wait one more day to find out!
Calm Back-to-School Worries: DIY Worry Monsters
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
I was thinking today...does Britt know yet? I guess not. I can't wait to find out. I hope all goes well for you at the ultrasound. It is always so exciting to see your new baby. Have a great time. And don't forget to update your blog for all your friends.
Post a Comment