Thursday, July 31, 2008

All-star Baseball

During the games, Brooklyn was entertained by markers, paper and lots of stickers.
For one game I left Brooklyn at her favorite friends house. She was jumping off of the bar stools and rolled her ankle. She would not walk on her foot for three days. We thought she had a broken foot and took her in for x-rays. Everything was fine. She just had a bad sprain. She limped for a couple of weeks. In this picture, the Dr. had wrapped her foot with an ace bandage and I put this sock on her foot so she would not get the bandage dirty. She was quite upset that she could not keep up with the other kids.
she also got the all-star treatment being wheeled around in her stroller!

We had a great time in All-star baseball this year! I was sure that I was burnt out and did not want Devan to play. Of course no one was willing to coach except old reliable. So with Willy coaching and Devan being top three in the league, they talked me into it. I am really glad. It gave Devan and Willy something to keep themselves busy all summer and we had a great time at all of the tournaments. We took 4th place at the Madison tournament. 2nd place in the Idaho Falls tournament and had a chance at the championship in Bear Lake. We went 4 & 1 at Bear Lake and just had a great time.







No comments: