Only 35 days to go and counting. I have had enough of this baby and I am ready for him to enter the world. OK, not quite ready, still have a lot to do but I am sick of being pregnant. I have a bunch of great pictures to post but we have all had the stomach flu for about a week and until I feel better I am sure that I will not post again. Just wanted to say Hi and let you all know we are alive and kicking.
Candy Corn Caramel Apples
5 weeks ago

3 comments:
Good luck on the last month. You can do it! I believe in you. I hope you are feeling better.
Dang stomach flu! I can't believe you only have a month to go. You look great and are doing great!
I am sorry you guys are all sick, it sounds awful! We will be thinking about you.
Amber
Post a Comment