Thursday, July 31, 2008

Brooklyn's Big Girl Bed

Yesterday we moved Brooklyn to a big bed. It's that time. We needed to move her crib into the babies room and get her into a big girl bed. We took one of the beds from the boys room (they have three) and put it upstairs in her room. Nana got her an early birthday present and bought her a quilt set. She was so excited! She loved her new quilt and pillows and everything about her new bed. She played in her room for the rest of the day. Last night Willy read her a couple of books and she was out. She slept all night without moving a muscle! I kept checking on her to make sure she was alive. She slept 11 hours straight and did not get up until 9:00 this morning when Willy and I started making noise. I took a few pictures of her because I was a little sad about her being in a big girl bed. It sure makes her grow up even more. She looked so sweet and tiny in her bed.



No comments: