Summer just zoomed by us! I really can't believe it is over. I am glad that school is starting. Back to a schedule and my days with just Brooklyn and I (for a few more days anyway). The boys were excited to get back and we had a great day!
Devan is in the 4th grade this year. I can't believe it.
Davis is in the 2nd grade!
Good Brothers!
I really thought that Brooklyn would be sad to see them go, but she wasn't. We did some cleaning and then played with playdough and then went to the splash park. When we got home it was time for the boys to get home. She welcomed them and then took a nap. It was no big deal for her at all. The boys said they had a good day and liked their teachers.
Candy Corn Caramel Apples
5 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment