Friday, August 29, 2008

Samuel Charles Berry

Our Baby Boy is here!
August 24, 2008
9:58 am
8lbs 1 oz
19.5 in Head over heals in love! We are so happy to have our little boy here. He is healthy and great. He is the sweetest little thing in the world. We are all enjoying every minute of him. What a wonderful blessing! More to come later.

Holy Crap! We have 4 children!!
Brooklyn loves Sammy but she is a little green monster. She has had a really hard time, having to share her Mom.
My boys are trying to raise a football player from the start. They want to hold him all of the time and think he is sooooooo cute.




6 comments:

Sarah Bisel said...

He's beautiful. Or should I say handsome. Congratulations! 4 is a lot of children, you are my hero.

Kaylyn and Rob said...

He is so cute. Cameron is feeling better...so if you need help, let me know

summer said...

oh a huge congratulations! He is one handsome little football player at that - enjoy your days and nights...since you are the pro with 4 now you know how fast they grow out of this amazing newborness. I can almost smell his sweetness over this way...I love that little piece of heaven they come with. Enjoy!!

AMP said...

We can't wait to meet him!

Love, Amber and Aaron

Lori said...

Congratulations what a beautiful family. I have been wondering if you had, had your little one yet. I am so happy for all of you. 4 children now you are caught up with our family, it is not so bad. Just a little longer for them all to leave home at the end of the teenage years. Hope you are all doing good I look forward to seeing and hearing more about your wonderful family.

The Jones' said...

Britt he is soo adorable, four kids is a lot, but you can do it. I am so glad that he was not any bigger, that is doable, but still a little big for you. I hope everything went well, the delivery. Sure miss you
amy