Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wonderful Friends

I wanted to show you all some of the amazing blankets that I have got for the new baby.

I got this in the mail the other day. I was so surprised and it was such a wonderful gift. My best friend from High School, Sarah Mitchell (Bisel) made this for me. She is what I would call a professional quilter. I thought it was so cute and I love the design. She also designs her own patterns! Amazing.
This one is so cute. My sister-in-law, Amber, made this one. She is also a very very talented quilter. I love the puppies and the minkee on the back looks like dog fur. I also love the pico trim. The fabric she used is so cute!
This one is from Shalaina. Amber made it but Shalaina picked out the fabric. I don't know if you can tell but it is farm animals, farm houses, sheep, horses, roosters. I love the color combination. So unique!
This one Devan helped me pick out. He loves it and is always trying to steal all of the babies blankets, even though he has his own Denver Bronco minkee blanket. Anyway. I wanted one boy boy, baby blue, football blanket. I think we are set and ready for the little guy to arrive. I just hope it is sooner rather than later for my sake.


1 comment:

Sarah Bisel said...

Wow, you are one lucky mama. I have never received so many blankets for a baby. You must have lots of people that love you. Good luck in the next week. Hopefully, that baby comes soon.