Monday, September 22, 2008

Brooklyn's first day of pre-school

Brooklyn started pre-school at BYU-I today. She has been talking about it for weeks and was so excited to go. I was excited for her to go too! She needs to play with friends and have something to do besides hang out with me. I was also sad and did not want to let her go. She was so independent, she kissed me good bye and did not look back. I went to watch (they have viewing rooms) and loved it. She was having so much fun. I did have her dressed in a matching outfit, but she had to wear her monkey sweater. She also would not look at the camera, she was just to excited, I barley got a picture at all. She looks so big. All ready for school with her little back pack. She was mad when I went to pick her up because we had to ride in "Brooks Car" and not on the big yellow bus.
What a little cutie!




3 comments:

AMP said...

I love that last picture! She is so cute. I miss her face.

The Meurers said...

Sorry I didn't comment earlier --- congrats on your cute little baby boy! Hope you are doing well. I can't believe Brooklyn is in pre-school already. Time flies!

Kjerstin said...

Such cute pictures! If I don't get you this present for your baby, it's not gonna fit him!