She looks like a sweet and innocent little girl, and for the most part she is. It is just the part when she smacks Sam or pinches Sam or hits Sam when I think she might not be so sweet. Or it might be the 100 messes a day and the constant getting into things that make me think she is part monster. It is a good thing she is so cute... it saves her multiple times a day.
Sam rarely has his eyes open and is in a good mood. This is one of those rare moments. I have a thing for black and whites if you haven't noticed. I think he is such a sweet and cute little boy.
So sweet when they are sleeping

Brooklyn is always trying to help. Here she is trying to help me give Sam a bath!

Sam rarely has his eyes open and is in a good mood. This is one of those rare moments. I have a thing for black and whites if you haven't noticed. I think he is such a sweet and cute little boy.
So sweet when they are sleeping
Brooklyn is always trying to help. Here she is trying to help me give Sam a bath!

2 comments:
Aren't Children wonderful. Wow Brooklyn is in Pre-School already. Where does the time go. I love the pictures you post. They are so adorable. Thanks for doing such a great job and letting us watch your family grow.
Sam will grow up tough with such a sweet older sister. I love that she likes to help. Sam is getting so big, tell him to stop it, I can't stand it.
Post a Comment