We had a very nice trip to Salt Lake. My sister's baby shower was awesome. I got to see a lot of people that I had not seen in a long time. The food was great and Amber got so much stuff for the baby. That was fun. Then we took the load of stuff to Amber's house and unloaded it. Then I helped her organize her nursery. This is something that I love to do! That baby wont need a thing for the first year of her life. What great friends and family! I also got some important Christmas shopping in and had a great time hanging out with my Mom and my Sis.
Then I got sick so the rest of the trip was not so much fun. I was a drag to be around and I felt horrible. We had an enjoyable Thanksgiving day and then early Friday morning we were headed back home. Devan had a basketball tournament to get to in Idaho Falls. His team played two games on Friday and killed both teams. So on Saturday we headed back to Idaho Falls for the championship game. It was a close game, but that made it interesting! Devan and his team played great and game away with championship trophies! Pretty fun.Here is Devan and his best bud Cameron after the big game!
Brooklyn hanging out with her best cousin Ro, during the game.
This is the only picture I took in Salt Lake. It is a crapy one too. But while we were there Brooklyn just had to have a Princess dress. Of course, Nana got her one and she wore it the whole time we were there. She wore it at home, she wore it shopping and she wore it to friends houses. She was very cute. She loved being dressed up like a princess and she made sure that everyone saw her in it.

No comments:
Post a Comment