I am heading to Salt Lake in about 20 minutes. Besides the one day trip we took to Morgan, UT I have not been to Salk Lake since last Christmas. I am very excited. Sam, Brooklyn and I are going down to stay with Mom and Dad. My sister Amber is having a baby and I am hosting a baby shower for her. Then I am staying until Thanksgiving, to make blankets or whatever Amber wants for the baby and to Shop and hang out with my Mom! It will be fun. I get to sleep in everyday, go out to eat and I don't have to clean house everyday!!! I hope the weather is sunny and warm and the shopping is great!
Calm Back-to-School Worries: DIY Worry Monsters
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
I am so excited to see all of you! We are going to have so much fun.
Amber
Post a Comment