Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a nice Halloween! Brooklyn found this costume and had to have it. We tried to make her into a nice witch with the sparkly make-up, but she ended up just looking like a pink raccoon. She had a great time. Wore her costume all day. We went shopping at Walmart and a couple of little girls said she looked "Fancy". It was funny. She had a great time at the Halloween carnival and Trick or Treating. Davis was a Madison Bobcat Fan. Easy and free costume. Love that one.

Devan decided to be a cheerleader with his friend Cameron. They wore my old CHS uniforms. We got wigs and did their makeup. They looked pretty funny. I can't believe the uniforms fit them. I was little in high school. Wish I still were.


I wish little Sam could have been in the picture. He was napping and had spit up all over his pumpkin shirt.









2 comments:

AMP said...

Tell Devan that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! I can't believe he fits so well into your uniform.

Brooklyn is the cutest little witch in the world I love it.

Please tell Davis to stop growing up so fast, he looks so much older in these pictures.

Miss you guys.

Amber

Ashley said...

Your kids look so cute, I saw Brooklyn at the Trunk or Treat but not anyone else! She looks so dang cute I love the pink and black! Devin looks hilarious! I'm still working on the pictures, but I'm done with Sam's pictures do you want me to burn them all to disk and then if you want to order any just let me know and I can order them for you, either way just let me know!