Friday, November 21, 2008

Sam and "D"

Brooklyn has always called Davis "D" so thus the tittle. Anyone who knows Davis knows about his constant drawing and creating. He is always making football play books, comic strips, or drawing random pictures. Well today he had the crazy idea that he was going to make a helicopter. He is pretty proud of it.This is the little tiny man that rides inside of the helicopter with his computer.

This is the little tiny mans flat screen T.V. and remote control. He is watching a football game (of course) and the officials are saying, "it's good" referring to the field goal. He is such a funny little boy. He had a great time making it and he can not wait to show it to Devan and Willy. He also wanted to show his aunts and his Gma and Gpa and Nana and Papa, so that is why I put it on the blog. Enjoy.

Sam all ready fits into this adorable little church outfit. I bought it for him at TJ Max. I just love it and I think it is so sweet. Willy hates the hat and every time he wears it to church he takes it off, but I think it is really cute.
















3 comments:

AMP said...

Davis, That is an awesome helicopter! I can't wait to show the pictures to Aaron when he gets home.

I like the hat on Sam, I think he looks adorable.

Ashley said...

Don't tell Willy but the hat is my favorite part! I LOVE IT! And every time I see him at church I just want to come and snuggle him. He's so dang cute! Have fun in UT and shop a lot!

summer said...

love, love that little outfit on Sam! He is so handsome - and growing so fast! great helicopter as well...maybe I can get my boys to sit down and do something like that instead of destroying the house every minute....wishful thinking!