Ok. I still don't get this blog thing. I want to know how to track other blogs. I have seen it on many of your blogs but can't figure it out for myself. Over to the side under the blog name it tells you when they last posted. I just don't know how to get my blog to do this. So if you can tell me how to do it leave me a comment! Thanks.
Calm Back-to-School Worries: DIY Worry Monsters
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
Sorry, I'm no help. I use Google Reader, but it doesn't show up on my blog page I have to go to the reader site and it shows me there who has updated. How's your foot?
Go to your dashboard and click on layout. Go to our blog list and click edit. There should be a check box that you can click that will show you when the blog was last updated. I hope that helps!
Post a Comment