Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What's going on?

You might ask us. Well I will tell you what is going on at the Berry house.

Sam is growing and growing. I have told him to stop but he just keeps growing. He is soooo cute. He smiles and coos and talks to anyone that will talk back. I have been putting him on his tummy a lot and he holds his head up so well.Brooklyn has been playing dress up with Ro, her favorite cousin.

She also has been letting me do her hair. I only have to force it a little. I love her little pigtails.


She has also been playing hard. Notice the nice bruise in the center of her forehead. She has hit the same spot 3 times. She is such a tough little girl.


Sam has become a finger sucker. He is the only one of my children to do this and I think it is hilarious! I especially like this finger position.



I wish I had some great pictures of my boys but I don't. They are gone all day to school and then to basketball practice. I will try to get some action shots of the games. We are going to Idaho Falls every Saturday for basketball games. It is kinda fun not only to watch my boys play ball but just to hang out, go shopping, and eat out.
So I think, no news is good news. And that's about it for now.









2 comments:

AMP said...

Sam is growing way too fast. I am excited to see him in 8 days!!!!

Love you guys,

Amber

Ashley said...

Ohhhh, I just love the finger sucking, it is so dang cute and neither of my kids have done that either. I love the new blog look!