Everyone keeps saying that little Sam looks like Davis. So.... I am putting up a picture of Sam on his blessing day. He wore Davis' blessing outfit. I really don't think they look very much alike. What do you think???

This was the picture that looked most similar to the one above. Look how fat Davis is. He is the exact same age as Sam and in the exact same outfit. I really don't think they look alike.... maybe if Davis were a little thinner???

Look at this goofy picture. I can't
believe how horrible my hair looks. I was a lot thinner though. Devan was such a cutie he just melts my heart. I think Willy looks the same, only now he has gray on the sides.

It is fun to compare these photos. Only 7 years later!!
1 comment:
I like the name you picked for you blog site. The kids are all getting so big. I do think Sam looks a lot live Davis.
Post a Comment