We blessed our sweet baby Sam on Sunday, October 12. It was a nice day. Amber and Aaron drove up late on Saturday night. I was so glad that they came. Brooklyn was too! We enjoyed all of our company and were glad that Sam was so good for the blessing.
Brooklyn still loves to hold Sam every chance she gets. We just have to watch her so she does not scratch him or pinch him and make him cry. Little stinker.

My Mom came up for the weekend. We had a good time going to diner and a movie with the kids. We saw Journey to the Center of the Earth. It was a cute movie. My kids love it when Nana comes because we always get to do something special.
I have no idea why we took all of the pictures in Sam's room. It was cold and snowy outside so I guess we just took pictures in his room. I know the background is goofy.

Brooklyn still loves to hold Sam every chance she gets. We just have to watch her so she does not scratch him or pinch him and make him cry. Little stinker.
My Mom came up for the weekend. We had a good time going to diner and a movie with the kids. We saw Journey to the Center of the Earth. It was a cute movie. My kids love it when Nana comes because we always get to do something special.
I have no idea why we took all of the pictures in Sam's room. It was cold and snowy outside so I guess we just took pictures in his room. I know the background is goofy.

No comments:
Post a Comment