Friday, October 10, 2008

Football Action

Devan's team made the playoffs with a record of 5 and 1. We had our first game on Wednesday night and we won 13 to 8. So we are on to our next and toughest round on Tuesday. If we win we go on to the championship game Saturday if we loose we are out! I will keep you posted. Devan is number 7
As I was watching the game and taking pictures i looked over to notice Brooklyn drinking out of this pop. She saw me and new she should not be doing it so she backed away and smiled mischieviously. I said to her, "who's pop are you drinking?' It was really her Dad's pop so it was no big deal. But it was funny.
She had a great time playing at the game with her friends. A lot of people ask us if this little girl is Brooklyn's sister.




No comments: