Willy took the boys hunting today and brought this back. I prayed that they would not shoot anything, because I could not stand the thought of Willy butchering it in my garage. They got this anyway. Although it is not the monster buck they were dreaming of, they were pretty excited anyway. They froze their butts off and saw a lot of game. I think they had a good time.


2 comments:
I'm so excited I can check your blog out now! I just wanted to tell you that these pictures of Sam are ADORABLE. Your going to die! And it was so fun hanging out today. Talk to you soon!
If you don't care I'm going to post a few pictures of Sam on my blog.
Thanks Ashley
I am so glad that you took pictures today. We had a great time! Sorry we took up your whole day, but it was great! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Would you consider letting me pay you to do family pictures? How much would you charge? I think the Garners would be interested too. Might be a way to get your hobby going a little more.
I also wanted to tell you how impressed I am with your quilts. You are so talented.
Thanks for a great day... Have fun in Utah.
Post a Comment