of a three year old princess. Brooklyn is at the stage in her three year old life when she goes through every item of clothing in her closet. I learned today after much frustration and cleaning her room 10 times a day, to lock her out of her closet. This has been great. These pictures were taken over the last few days.
This is when she decided to eat a jar of peanut butter in her Barbie princess dress.
This one is from this morning. She is in one of her Sleeping Beauty dresses with all of her doll house furniture in the front room.
This is from a couple of nights ago in her Cinderella dress, eating a cookie on the floor in the kitchen.

More Peanut butter eating.

I know what you are all thinking, "Man does Brittney ever do that poor girls hair?" I just want you to know that I bathe and dress and do Brooklyn's hair every day. And then about 10 minutes later she has her hair undone and one of her princess dresses on.
This picture is my proof that I do try. Of course she only looks at me when she is in her "normal" attire. You may also be thinking, "man that girl sure eats a lot". I don't know how I got so many pictures of her eating because she really does not eat that much.
More Peanut butter eating.
I know what you are all thinking, "Man does Brittney ever do that poor girls hair?" I just want you to know that I bathe and dress and do Brooklyn's hair every day. And then about 10 minutes later she has her hair undone and one of her princess dresses on.
This picture is my proof that I do try. Of course she only looks at me when she is in her "normal" attire. You may also be thinking, "man that girl sure eats a lot". I don't know how I got so many pictures of her eating because she really does not eat that much.

2 comments:
I love all of your pictures, are you loving your new camera? I think it would be so cold to run around the house in a skimpy princess dress in the winter, I'm cold in my sweats and a sweatshirt! She's so funny.
She is so cute! I love what a "girly-girl" she is with all those brothers! :)
Post a Comment