Monday, January 26, 2009

Sam is five months old

I can't believe our baby Sam is five months old. How the months just fly by. He is such a wonderful and delightful baby. We just love having a little brother in the house! His new trick... sitting up!
... whoa





Davis loves to pose with Sam, they love to talk to him and watch him meet new mile stones.He looks so grown up and we just think he is the cutest baby alive.





Sam loves to play with his Dad, here is is trying out his baby walk.





He loves to stand and thinks he is big stuff.



He even tolerates playing with Brooklyn and letting her dress him up. What a good sport. This is one of my very favorite pictures!





















1 comment:

AMP said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing up. I love all the pictures and especially those baby blues. I hope he is always such a good sport playing dress up with Brooklyn.