Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Wheels on the Bus

Brooklyn went back to pre school. She attends on campus and so had a break for Christmas. She has had a hard time leaving the comforts of home to go to school. Our solution for this was for her to get to ride the bus! She has always loved to watch the kids come and go on the big yellow bus. She always wants to ride too. The school district will provide transportation to school. So I put her on the bus. It was really, really hard. The first day she was nervous. She looked up at me and thought I was coming too. Then she went with the aid. The aid buckled her in and then they were off. The second day was even harder. She did not even flinch to get on the bus. She waved to me and smiled and then she was gone. That was so hard. This is the bus from the front door! She was quite excited!
I was not able to get a picture of her climbing on the bus so I got this one of her in the bus.


Yea, Brooklyn!

















1 comment:

AMP said...

I am so proud of Brooklyn for being such a big girl and going to school on the bus all by herself. She looks so grown up in that first picture.