Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A family Affair

For Willy's Mom's birthday we kids put our minds together and decided she would love a picture of "her kids" I know she considers us out-laws "her kids" too, but we thought a picture of her birthed children would be nice. We found a great spot to take pictures and had so much fun. It was nice to take pictures of cooperative adults instead of crying children. I was really happy with the way they all turned out and Mary (Willy's Mom) LOVED them!

I had to throw in a little picture of Sam. Of course he had to come along on the trip. He has a serious case of momitis.


This one is one of my favorites. It was too funny to watch them pick up Preston instead of Amber.



Don't I have cute sister-in-laws!











3 comments:

AMP said...

Those turned out so great. I love them. The girls look so pretty. Shalaina could be a model. I miss my little Sambo, tell him to stop growing up so fast.

The Schwab Family! said...

This are fabulous--I really want you to take ours, you could be a pro!

Ashley said...

These pictures look AWESOME! You go girl!