Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to you all

I love digital scrap booking, I love pictures of my kids. This is my desktop picture for May. I wish I could say that I made it myself. I found a great website that has a free desktop download every month. You just download the desktop, insert your pictures with a photo editor and then you have an adorable desktop. I love it. The website is http://shabbyprincess.typepad.com/shabby_princess/ So happy Mother's Day to all of you Mothers and download your free desktop today. If you need help, email me and I will help you.


1 comment:

Kjerstin said...

I love digital scrapbooking too! Did I ever tell you I made you a scrapbook when Sam was born? Yeah, I'm just that lame. It's sitting on my entertainment center. He'll be in college before I actually give it to you. :) Now that I think about it, I need to add some updated pictures to it!