Baseball season is officially in full swing. We have been practicing since February and have had several games. I am just very slow about blogging. We have games every weekend. Poor baby Sam got his first sunburn. Don't worry, I learned my lesson and am now very good with the sunscreen and shade.

Davis likes to hang out in the shade with his buds. He is playing baseball too, but we happened to be at one of Devan's travel league games in Utah.

Because we are so lucky to travel to Utah for baseball, my family is able to come and watch the games too. My Sis and her hubby and baby came... (this is Sam, her baby is in the next pic with Papa)

Along with my Dad....

And my Mom. Thanks for
coming and supporting us. I am sure we will be back in Utah soon for more games.
1 comment:
I love that Sam is reaching down my shirt in that picture! I hope you guys come to Utah soon. I had a horrible dream about Brooklyn last night and I have been thinking about her all day. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment